- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
- A chance be a part of a globally reputed project in Saudi Arabia
About Our Client
Our client is a globally reputed project that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme. They are seeking a Director of Urban Planning who will oversee and coordinate Urban Planning & Architectural activities of the client.
- Will be responsible for overseeing all design resources and ensuring design activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for the day-to-day design activities and for managing and leading external consultants and contractors to complete the goals.
- Support the team to manage and lead all the deliverables and contents developed by sub-contractors and coordinate of all design operations
- Accountable for the development, coordination, and review of technical content and planning, on a day-to-day basis
The Successful Applicant
- Full-time degree in Urban Planning, Architecture, or related field
- 20+ years of experience as a Director/Project Manager with a strong background in Urban Planning, Architecture, and/or Structural Engineering.
- Experience with huge mix-use developments
- Professional certification or chartered status with a recognised regulatory body
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed project in Saudi Arabia.