Distributed Systems Engineer
Opportunity to work with an international trading firm!
Opportunity to build your resume and take on new challenges!
About Our Client
Our client is an international top-tier trading firm that provides extensive opportunities for career development and provides access to the latest technologies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Supporting, deploying and driving distributed systems technologies
- Implementing and managing hybrid cloud envionrment
- Deploy auotmation within CI/CD pipeline
- Maintaining the operational efficiency and ensuring reliability of the infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate requires:
- In-depth technical knowledge of the following: Kafka, Hadoop, Kubernetes, and Cloudera
- Strong experience within Linux enrvironment
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or GCP
- Scripting knowledge in Python or similar language
- Experince with CI/CD
Nice to have:
- Experience in Financial Industry
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus and benefits package based on immediate impact.
- Remote work to start
****Ability to provide sponsorship if required.****