Distribution & Logistics Analyst
Growing e-commerce brand
Make an impact with a great team
About Our Client
Well-established consumer goods brand with a collaborative company culture and tons of room for growth. Located in West LA near LAX.
- Own all coordination and communication processes regarding inbound and outbound shipments to customers.
- Support the Logistics Strategy team on decision making through effectively analyzing and drawing conclusions from data and database tools.
- Be responsible for weekly analysis and reporting on customer reported errors and carrier network performance.
- Manage weekly invoice processing, auditing, and generate cost projections/reports.
- Develop/improve/maintain tools to support Logistics processes, and own necessary database improvements.
- Troubleshoot issues by exploring contingencies and executing solutions.
- Act as the main point of contact for all shipping and warehousing related questions and issues
- Implement cost improvement projects with logistics and warehousing to help reduce cost or complexity
- Maintain and improve shipment monitoring processes.
- Work with the Data and Operations teams to leverage data and provide inputs for reporting tools.
- Thrive in fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business, economics, or any other business-related field)
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Highly organized and dependable
- Comfortable working in a very diverse, fast-paced environment, adhering to tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio). Access is a plus
- Able to perform data extraction and analysis on Excel
- Ability to prepare reports involve presenting data with charts, graphs, and other tools
- Verbal and demonstrated written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary; benefits