Downstream R&D Engineer
Company with a 70+ year history
Global Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification. With a broad portfolio, their products fall somewhere between Life Sciences to Industrial. Been an industry leader for 70+ years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Independently designs, executes, and analyzes data from experiments required to characterize new products and/or processes. Characterization work to include prototype evaluation, scalability testing, performance mapping, and product benchmarking. Applications to include large molecule processes (e.g. mAb) and/or gene therapy processes.
- Collaborates in cross functional teams focused on developing a specific product.
- Communicates effectively through technical reports and presentations.
- Contributes to publications submitted to technical journals and presents at scientific conferences.
- Follows legal requirements through adherence to requirements of existing and new regulations and legislation.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures a safe and healthy environment by complying with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Up to 5% travel meeting with customers and Pall teams in different geographies (domestic and international).
- Mentors interns and/or junior associates
- Ability to deliver multi-mode communication that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in biological or chemical science or engineering field, M.S. preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of industrial and/or research experience in downstream processing, and protein characterization. Filtration experience preferred.
What's on Offer
Dynamic career growth across mulitple industries