- If you have a background in Engineering, Architecture, or experience using CAD
- Designer with fast track to promotions
About Our Client
My client is a well-established, fast-growing design firm in CT. We have established partnerships with several F500 clients across the retail, technology, distribution & corporate interior sectors and continue to deliver exceptional results for our projects each year. You will join an inclusive, results-driven, honest, and professional collaborative team.
* Take an active role in helping design and manufacture steel construction material.
* Maintain a big picture view of projects
* Lead and manage multiple and/or larger, more complex projects with limited involvement from management, unless you are entry-level
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Must be able to use CAD and 3D modeling to design and draft pre-consutrction materials.
Must be goal-oriented, and have ambition to grow within an organization.
Must be a team-player, and able to work collaboratively with management, as well as your peers.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, 401K