Flexible work scheduling within a creative space!
Ability to have ownership of the entire ecommerce site.
About Our Client
This is a small but mighty art studio that features artists from around the world. They focus on creating all different types of glass art pieces and sell them on their ecommerce site. This is a lean team and run by the founder and artist herself!
Full ownership of the ecommerce site through ShopifyAbility to make sure inventory, product positioning and descriptions are accurate and clear
Create and maintain weekly sales, adjusting pricing and creative offerings to stimulate business
Creating social media posts and campaigns to draw people into the shop
Posting ads through Instagram and Facebook, comfortable with paid social
Creating social media posts and the content around it, let your creativity shine!
Sense of urgency to address customer inquiries and customer service through the dot com site
Analyzing the effectiveness of ads and social media analytics
SEO and google search
The Successful Applicant
- Independent, efficient, responsible and dependable!
- 1-2 years of Shopify experience is a must.
- Social Media, SEO, Analytics, Shopify all a must!
- Proficient in creating social media campaigns to build brand awareness and draw consumers to their dot com site
- Loyal and eager to work with a growing and passionate team
- Hard working dedicated and a love for digital marketing
- Friendly with a sense of customer service and understanding of the sales process through an ecommerce site
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
Promotion and yearly bonus