eCommerce Content Developer
Work From Home Eligible!
Contract to Hire Opportunity at Industry Leading Entertainment Company
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading Consumer Goods company that specializes in the production of entertainment materials with a mission that reflects on making life more fun!
Content development - Email Marketing Campaigns
- Development of email campaign creative
- Coding and scheduling of all mass marketing mailings to consumer and trade lists
- Development and maintenance of CRM automations: welcome series, etc.
- Measurement of campaign performance for ongoing optimization
Content development - eCommerce site & Digital Marketing creative
- Develop complimentary creative content for omni channel use across email, social & web platforms.
- Develop creative assets & update website UI.
- Develop occasion and promotion specific site elements to support marketing initiative
- Ex: gift guides, themed collections, targeted navigation, feature landing pages
- Develop, test and execute promotion programs including: code-based promotions, auto triggered promotions, discount promotions, and logic based offers
The Successful Applicant
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Coding languages: Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- CMS experience: Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo or similar platforms
- Understanding of graphic templating for email and web application
- Experience with campaign performance monitoring via Google Analytics
- Experience and expertise in design of email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the campaignKPIs and tactics to adjust to optimize:
- Open/Click rates
- Conversion rate
- Prior agency experience with high volume output time lines is desirable, but not required
What's on Offer
Full benefits including: health care, dental, vision, and commuter dollars. Positive company culture with flexible hours. Eligibility to work from home!