Temp to Perm Opportunity!
Work with a Growing CPG Brand!
About Our Client
Start-up CPG Client.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
-Providing business analysis of the website's performance
- Autonomously produce business dashboards on a weekly and monthly basis
- Decide what KPIs to follow to reach business objectives and update them to reflect market or strategy changes
- Issue recommendations based on these analyses, and manage the associated projects
-Maintaining and improving the website's Conversion Rate
- Keep the site up to date, particularly by monitoring incoming stock and synchronize products publication accordingly
- Autonomously collaborate with local retail merch and central eCommerce teams on product releases / publication calendar
- Decide what category to develop and produce the according Merchandising plan
- Train and supervise resources assisting in maintaining the website up to date
-Driving traffic to the website
- Manage the local eCommerce performance budget with the Agency to deliver the expected ROI. Make proactive arbitrations
- Maintain the local commercial calendar, coordinate with the central marketing teams to keep it up to date and brief local teams about upcoming activations
- Supervise and implement global branding campaigns by liaising between the local Agency and the central marketing team. Be proactive in adapting global guidelines to the need of the local market, particularly in terms of ROI
-Assisting other members of the team / other teams to achieve subsidiary level objectives
- Serve as a second support for all Customer Service needs and Logistic operations
- Support Retail / Wholesale projects
The Successful Applicant
- You have between 2 and 3 years' experience in Ecommerce business that includes merchandising and day to day website management, ideally using SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- You have a significant experience running business analysis using a wide array of BI tools, and are capable of training yourself on new ones
- You have a deep passion for product, market research, and customer insights.
- You are rigorous, dynamic and passionate about all things digital
- Recognized for your team spirit, you are able to confidently build relationships and work across teams in US and FR
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You are capable of working autonomously on your perimeter while reporting regularly on your progress
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm
- Full Benefits
- Room to Grow!