Opportunity to be an ecommerce leader
Opportunity to work in a collaborative work environment
About Our Client
Local Southern California based natural personal care company. They're looking for an experience Ecommerce Manager to help them expand their online presence on their own website and key third party market places.
- Overall account management including but not limited to New item set-up, sales analysis, report development, sales tracking and forecasting
- Management of website, Amazon Brand Store, Walmart.com, Shoppable IG, etc.
- Social media, Email marketing
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting on online marketing and selling performance
- Meet/exceed channel revenue and gross margin goals through the development and execution of a comprehensive account management, pricing, presentation, promotions, and service strategy.
- Drive new sales strategy on eCommerce platform (Shopify, Amazon, Walmart.com, etc.) and new initiative on digital advertising (Google Ads, Facebook)
- Previous experience in sales, eCommerce (Amazon, Shopify, Walmart etc.)
- Strong literacy skills, including copywriting and the ability to adhere to brand and tone of voice
- Partner with customer service to ensure a quality user experience.
- Creation, planning, monitoring and maintenance of advertising and promotional events.
- Review daily/weekly orders
- Lead sales initiatives to meet/exceed assigned revenue and margin goals, ensure premier product positioning and presentation, and drive market share gains
- Responsible for all online activities
The Successful Applicant
- BA in business, marketing or a related field required
- Years of experience with E-commerce Digital Marketing & Branding.
- Strong Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, Walmart Supplier Center and Retail Link, and Google Analytics experience
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; able to identify, prioritize and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment; excellent time management
What's on Offer
- Expand the online presence of an established personal care CPG busineses
- Work with established ecommerce platforms
- Friendly office work environment
- Full ownership of all ecommerce channel - own website and 3rd party marketplaces
- Well rounded employee benefits and growth opportunity