Sustainable B Corp Brand
Amazing growth opportunity
About Our Client
The client is a Certified B-Corp Beauty Brand seeking an eCommerce Manager to manage the online DTC store. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing and eCommerce, this is brand is passionate about growing their team internally and creating products that are healthy and high quality for consumers.
- Manage the DTC eCommerce strategy for the online store.
- Support the Digital Marketing/eCommerce Director in implementing eCommerce initiatives
- Work cross functionally across brand, social, and email to ensure streamlined messaging
- Partner with creative (Graphic, UX/UI) to ensure optimal site experience
- Drive eCommerce acquisition and engagement
- With 3 other members of the team overseeing Amazon, it is a plus to have Amazon experience, but as this is primarily a DTC role, this is something that can be trained on. Management of Amazon will be a component of the role, as the team wears many hats
- Maintain the company ethos of sustainability and wellness when developing eCommerce initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Must love beauty, but unlike many beauty roles, beauty experience is not required. This is a great way to get into the beauty industry from another DTC category.
- The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years experience, or at least be comfortable working in a role that is both strategic as well as executional alongside the wider team - everyone wears many hats!
- Prior experience in a DTC start-up is a must, or a DTC brand that worked in a similar structure
- Prior eCommerce experience a must
What's on Offer
Annual Salary, PTO, Benefits, Long term growth potential, discount on product, opportunity to contribute to a sustainable mission, remote until further notice.