About Our Client
A consumer brand retail business that promotes clean drinking water
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Coordinate sales efforts across E-Commerce platforms, including retail accounts and direct to consumer. Daily interfacing with customer portals (including Amazon Vendor Central) and external tools (including Shopify) to manage support cases, monitor purchase orders, upload/export data, create promotions, track customer demand, provide reporting and business analytics, manage catalog inputs, and more as needed.
* Coordinate customer purchase orders, internal sales order management process, inventory tracking, and pricing validation. Provide timely feedback to clients on order approval and inquiries, including correspondence on order status, open issues, invoices, and shipment information.
* Responsible for e-commerce order entry process, including recording of purchase orders, payment terms, allowances, accruals, and promotional funding. Prepare weekly reporting including shipped + open orders, accruals/deductions, and performance against budget.
* Support the onboarding of new accounts, including customer creation and contact management for smaller accounts.
* Maintain product assets, including copy, imagery, video, catalog, and operational inputs, ensuring high data quality across all e-commerce platforms. Ensure new products are loaded to all applicable retailers.
* Interact with external parties like retailer support teams and customers to process orders, answer general questions, and coordinate small bulk order requests.
* Interact with U.S. Operations Lead, 3rd Party Logistics (warehouse) and Supply Chain to discuss production, sample requests, shipping, forecasting, inventory allocation, account setup, EDI, and any other customer facing issues as needed.
* Assist in identifying order discrepancies related to customer chargebacks and other compliance issues to assist in resolution and provide reporting.
* Maintain monthly review of client accounts and work with accounting for data accuracy on monthly reconciliation, including sales order data, payment date, application of allowances, and application of promotional funding. Review monthly P&L reports from accounting to ensure accuracy of inputs for E-Commerce, including order entry inputs and deductions.
* Maintain overview of past or future open orders to ensure customer expectations are met. Follow up with internal teams as needed for any at risk orders or escalations.
* Manage projects as assigned, including weekly and monthly reports, data analysis, and other sales support functions that may arise.
* Compile weekly order and forecast information and work with U.S. Operations Lead to
The Successful Applicant
Undergraduate degree required. * Minimum of 3 years previous experience working in data analysis, operations, or e-commerce account management. * Minimum 1 year of previous experience managing an Amazon business. * Must have experience working in Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central is a plus. * Highly Proficient at all MS Office Suite programs, Advanced Excel skills required. * Experience managing data in ERP systems, experience with NetSuite is a strong plus. * Experience with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is a plus. * Experience working with Shopify is a plus. * Excellent analytical skills exceedingly organized with high attention to detail. * Willing to work across different time zones.
What's on Offer
Competitive base plus bonus plan