Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Spearhead all marketing efforts from strategy to execution
Modern premium fashion brand with steady growth
About Our Client
A fast growing premium fahion brand with a chic city style. The business is only founded less than 2 years ago but already seeing consistent growth and success in social followers and revenue. In order to take the business to the next level, they would like to hire a Ecommerce Marketing Manager who can drive their brand awareness through implementing marketing campaigns and social media presence.
- Develop & strengthen our brand identity and help scale the digital growth of the brand through both paid and unpaid channels
- Reporting to the Founder CEO, responsible for defining, refining and implementing content marketing strategy across all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), blog and Youtube
- Work with internal creative team and external agency partners to produce assests to ensure distribution via owned, paid and earned/syndicated channels, and ultimately measuring performance and optimizing against KPIs.
- Build a robust content marketing engine that positions the brand as a relevant source of fashion and lifestyle information and inspiration for the modern consumer and drives material business impact.
- Develop Organic Strategy of Key Social Media Channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) and influencer strategy to grow brand awareness and followers
- Facilitate and ensure day-to-day execution of social media calendar, including sourcing of UGC and influencer content
The Successful Applicant
- 2 to 5 years of relevant Ecommerce Marketing experience in a consumer lifestyle brand (open to non-fashion candidates)
- Proven track record of success of increasing ecommerce brand awareness and sales through different digital marketing strategies and implementations (social, paid and earned ad, email marketing, running different campaigns...etc)
Entrepreneurial Mindset with ability to spot unique opportunities to grow brand
Ability to work within a team setting and manage people and projects
What's on Offer
- Join a modern fashion Ecommerce business and lead marketing strategies and efforts
- Work with a supportive CEO and strong agency support
- Decent base salary with good tierd bonus plans based on clear metrics
- Flexible working style, able to work remotely or in an office