- Ability to work with an industry leading company that is rapidly growing
- Excellent culture & competitive compensation and benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing specialty chemical manufacturer who has major plans for expansion in the next 3-5 years becoming a world class organization with their branch into new markets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Perform EHS compliance applicability reviews and EHS risk assessments and implement effective programs, procedures, processes and systems to ensure regulatory compliance and protect employees and communities.
- Develop, align and implement EHS strategies and annual or short term EHS action plans, projects or initiatives
- Developing, integrating and executing policies, programs, procedures, standards, training, processes and actions throughout the business organization to drive EHS vision, mission, policy and strategies
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience
- Chemical experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable of Federal and State regulations
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and computer
- Excellent time management and organization
- Experience working with agencies such as OSHA, EPA, DOT
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Extensive opportunity for promotions and a larger role
- Fast paced position supporting multiple departments
- Fast-paced, growing environment