- Internationally Recognized Organization Known for High Reliability Electronics
- Position Requires to be Onsite (Relocation Assistance Available)
About Our Client
Our Client is an internationally recognized organization, providing high-reliability, connectivity, power and control solutions for various industries in Aerospace, Defense and Space.
- Perform Analog and Digital Circuit design, which includes analog to digital conversion, processor/microcontroller, I/O communications and discrete I/Os.
- Test prototypes and integrated systems as a part of development process
- Perform electrical tests, troubleshoot and evaluate circuits down to component level.
- Record accurate data and create formal and informal reports on test or evaluation activities.
- Assist in the procurement of parts and materials; follow up on part procurement and assembly of products.
- Assist in the preparation and checking of various drawings such as assembly, bills of material, schematics, layout drawings and procedures.
- Create drawing packages for design projects.
- Build, assemble and test various types of electronic circuits, electro-mechanical assemblies, etc.
- Operate in a team environment, by working closely with members on the development team as well as Manufacturing team.
- Provide support for new and legacy products by investigating and resolving issues using tools such as Oscilloscope, Analyzers, DMM, etc.
- Participate in all phases of the product life cycle from requirements, conceptual development and detail design, implementation, verification through qualification, manufacturing transition and production support.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies is required.
- Experience in Digital and Analog Circuit design, which includes analog to digital conversion, processor/microcontroller, I/O communications and discrete I/Os.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-1275/704 and DO-160 DC and AC input power specifications, familiarity with DC/DC converters.
- Familiarity with multiple communication protocols including CAN, RS232/422/485, SPI, JTAG, PCI, PCIe, 1G/10G Ethernet.
- Experience with CAD tools such as LT-Spice, P-Spice, OrCAD, Mozaix, Allegro and Pantheon are desirable
What's on Offer
- People-Focused Policies
- Career Development
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance Available