- Opportunity to be apart of a globally backed organization looking to expand
- Great work environment with big company resources to build a vast catalog
About Our Client
The organization is a global leading supplier that specializes in wafer sputtering equipment, wafer plating equipment and panel plating equipment. The business is backed by a global leader in manufacturing and electrical equipment across the globe. The company is still looking to rapidly grow with its diverse catalog and continue to dominate the market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer will be what follows:
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Creates engineering documentation and procedures to support new installations and maintenance of existing systems.
- Develops operational machinery designs from conceptual ideas.
- Operates and tests complex automated equipment.
- Work with vendors and manufacturing engineering to insure documentation meets manufacturing ability standards.
- Packages control system hardware using electrical schematics and component lists.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Electrical Engineer will have what follows:
- BS in Electrical Engineering required, MS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 6-8 years of experience is required, preferably in semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Experience with electrical schematic generation utilizing AutoCAD systems
- Experience in machinery automation and 3 phase power, hardware-oriented
- Experience in electronics troubleshooting and electronic testing design, collecting data and reporting results
- Project management skills including ability to work with outside vendors and working cross functionally with other engineering disciplines
- Efficient in creating detail drawings for electrical enclosures and cable assemblies
- Experience with SEMI and CE desired
What's on Offer
The Successful Electrical Engineer will be offered:
- Competitive Base salary
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Help with the development of new and existing product
- Benefits package
- Room for growth within the organization