- A world leader in design, development and manufacturing in the industry
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking for career growth
About Our Client
- My client is a high-tech company that is a leader in nuclear instrumentation for various related industries.
- Their components are used for analytical chemistry in laboratory and portable applications, as well as nuclear and space research.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design, develop, and test analog and digital circuits, including FPGAs and microcontrollers
- Produce PCB layouts and specify components
- Interact with contract manufacturers
- Validate designs at system level, including hardware and software integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with mixed signal circuits, FPGA design, embedded systems, embedded software, and PCB layout tools
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally