Exciting Medical Device company seeking an Electrical Engineer!
Looking for a strong technical and potential people leader.
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative start up medical device company backed by a large current round of funding.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Electronic Development Project Management (focus on hardware / firmware) on industrial mechatronics equipment (mechanical integration, electronic, software).
- Support for hardware design work, the definition of the electronic architecture as defined design rules, validation, and integration of sophisticated technical solutions.
- Technical expertise for the analysis, feasibility studies, design, development and implementation of projects (modules / boards) internally or outsourced.
- Writing functional specifications
- Establishment of validation plans for electronic boards, including FMEA, analyzes Worst Case, endurance tests
- Project Lead/Team Lead for Electrical.
The Successful Applicant
Successful profile of the Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- Project Management experience within Electrical Engineering
- Design within new products specific to hardware/software components.
- Mastering microelectronics and microcomputer technology
What's on Offer
- Lead team member of growing Electrical Engineering team.
- High demand products.
- Growing company.
- Challenging and exciting work.
- Strong compensation/base and bonus