Seeking an Electrical Engineer with systems, equipment & machinery experience.
Great opportunity with an Industrial Manufacturer in the greater Boston area.
About Our Client
We are working with an Industrial Manufacturing company in the greater Boston area with a specific focus on manufacturing metals and metal powder for a variety of industries, such as Aerospace, Medical Device and Electronics.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and implement engineering procedures, such as equipment specifications, design requirements, layouts and flow sheets.
- Support capital equipment projects.
- Work on maintaining quality control and safe work practices.
- Work with the maintenance team on equipment issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD LT.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits