An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer looking for a challenge
A great opportunity for learning, growth, and advancement within the company
About Our Client
- This global company has been around for decades and is the industry leader in electrical power and advanced materials.
- This company provides it's products to a variety of industries including energy, electronics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, transportation, and more.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work closely alongside Mechanical Engineering and Product Management to make alterations in electrical design work to cater to custom requests from customers.
- Manage all product modifications for customers and own all responsibility for electrical design changes.
- Take into consideration the quality, cost, process and internal & external requirements when developing new products
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or something similar
- 5-7 years of experience in electrical engineering
- 2+ years of firmware development
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and development opportunity
- Management responsibilities
- Comprehensive compensation package