- Opportunity grow from within a vastly growing medical device start-up
- New device - year to year and a half turn around 1 year to 1.5 year turn around
About Our Client
Our Engineering and Manufacturing division at Michael Page Boston has recently partnered with a start-up medical device company that manufactures innovative products specific to diabetic patients.
- Design schematics and PCB architecture for new devices, interfacing with mechanical, software, and systems engineers to meet requirements.
- Lead the electrical analysis, design, implementation, and verification of novel remote monitoring medical devices consisting of hardware components, data acquisition, and wireless transmission.
- Ensure electrical design and documentation complies with medical safety and EMC/EMI standards and support third party IEC 60601 safety testing.
- Oversee external vendors and consultants to execute special design components, board layout, and initial production.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, or similar
- 5+ years experience developing Class 1 or Class 2 medical device electronics
- Experience with IEC 60601 compliant design and testing
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus's
- Equity since it is a start-up
- Fun company culture
- Unlimited PTO