- Excellent opportunity for career growth from within the company
- Opportunity to work with a variety of different products day to day
About Our Client
Our Engineering and Manufacturing division at Michael Page Boston has recently partnered with a rapidly growing contract manufacturing medical device company that's continuously bringing on new business and manufacturing products for big names in the medical device industry.
- Detailed design and analysis of analog and digital electronic circuits.
- Using software development tools, supports development of embedded software for electronic-based prototype and production hardware and for specialized test.
- Integrates and tests hardware and software functional modules
- Performs diagnostics on failed or marginally performing electronic-based systems and sub-systems.
- Develops Bills of Material for electronic systems and identifies sources of supply for the material.
- Coordinate with engineering staff to evaluate and resolve all manufacturing issues for various products and document all procedures according to company standards.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent accreditation.
- Experience working in a lab environment with standard EE lab equipment (i.e. Power Meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DMMs, signal sources)
- Proficient with the use of electronic test and diagnostic equipment and the operational procedures.
- Familiarity with electronic packaging design techniques.
- Familiarity with basic control theory as it relates to servo and motion control (e.g. PID controls).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an array of products on a day to day basis
- Vast opportunity for career growth
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative team and some of the biggest names in the medical device space