Good Pipeline of work.
Great Progression Opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is a Commercial construction GC business looking for an Electrical Estimator with experience.
- Perform takeoffs, input takeoff data, submit RFIs, and review written proposals.
- Prepare and manage Electrical Bid Analysis process - scopes of work, for all electrical subcontracts.
- Work with Sr. managers to analyze costs & progress to understand over run or under run opportunities
- Assist Sr. Estimator to coordinate and streamline bid process.
The Successful Applicant
- General knowledge of construction principles/electrical practices.
- Ability to use, or learn to use Timberline, On-Screen Take-Off, Accubid, Procore, ISQFT, Building Connected and other estimating software programs.
- Technical understanding of electrical construction and knowledge of electrical design.
- Ability to create, manipulate & read blueprints & drawings.
- Knowledge of NECA and other construction standards depending on type of project.
What's on Offer
Negotiable subject to experience
URGENT - ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR - BIRMINGHAM, AL - PERMANENT