- Well-known growing brand to explore new products in the Medical Industry
- Production of a leading edge product to enhance the health of patients
About Our Client
An organization leader in the Medical Device industry that manufactures products to an avenue that will continue to grow in the COVID-19 world. The small and quickly growing company that is essential to the medical industry to produce new and existing products that hit the market in a new avenue of a never ending industry of growth. This Global Life Science company is looking to expand at a rapid rate with new adventures to expand into the market of the most essential industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Test and debug electrical-mechanical systems for various instruments.
- Provide technical support to production
- Design electro-mechanical fixtures for production and assembly-line improvements.
- Contributing to design failure investigations that may impact risk assessments, hazard analyses, and FMEA's.
- Work with supply chain to source new and alternative parts for End-of-Life components.
- Process ECOs for electrical drawings, manuals, procedures, and item changes. Update documents as needed.
- Identify and specify required equipment and subsystems to improve on new and existing manufacturing process
- Collaborate with Electrical and Software / Firmware Teams:
- CAD experience
- Experience in managing integration of software, firmware, electrical, and mechanical systems (in depth understanding of system components, functions, and mechanical, electrical, firmware and software interactions with other components.)
- Manage and maintain released software and firmware binaries and own the bring up process for devices / instruments
- Some experience with Visual basic, VBA, C, Python, serial communications (RS-232, I2C, SPI).
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, EMI and safety testing desired
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Electrical Systems Engineer will have what follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical / Industrial Engineering
- Possesses excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team oriented and possesses a strong commitment to quality
- Highly proficient with reading and creating/ modifying schematics
- Desires previous experience with motors, controllers, and power supplies
- 5+ years' experience recommended
What's on Offer
The Electrical Systems Engineer will be presented:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent opportunity of growth
- PTO and Bonus benefits
- Excellent work environment