- Temp/Perm start ASAP
- Growing Medical Device Company
About Our Client
Mission is to democratize health care by enabling universal access to superior medical imaging.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Independently draft verification test plans based on requirements documents and conversations with designers
- Inspect incoming and outgoing PCBs.
- Test and characterize PCBs, independently setting up and operating the laboratory equipment as-needed.
- Perform troubleshooting and FA on prototype PCBs.
- Write reports and record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, and specifications to assist engineers.
- Modify and rework prototype PCBs to support hardware investigations.
- Support groups with hardware assembly, upgrades, inventory, and testing.
- Report results and update testing status to each group for which you perform testing.
The Successful Applicant
- AS or BS in a technical field and/or 4+ years related experience in engineering labs
- Hands-on experience with bench test equipment such as power supplies, DMMs, oscilloscopes, and function generators.
- Solder and rework skills (0201/0402, QFNs, BGAs) on rigid and flex PCBs.
- Adept in disassembling and modifying intricate hardware for prototype evaluation.
- Experienced reading schematics and PCB layout files.
- Solid ability with Microsoft Office-type tools: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Detail-oriented and conscientious about completing tasks on time and reporting results and status updates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Good analytical skills.
- Comfortable working with hand tools to modify prototype hardware.
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate
Temp/Perm start ASAP