- Remote opportunity.
- Large non-profit opportunity.
About Our Client
A large non-profit that specializes in racial justice and equality.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Email set up and editing.
- Pushing emails forward.
- Creating email templates.
- Reliable donor communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to stay organized and self motivated.
- SMS/HTML Professional Experience.
- Experience using Adobe "act on" software.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
- 2-3 Days per week, remote.
- Office located in New York City.
- For the contractual time period, full benefits offered from day one of employment.