Email Marketing Manager
Work from Home
About Our Client
The client is an innovative beauty start-up based near Penn Station. With a heavy focus on customer loyalty and retention marketing, the team is seeking an experienced, hands-on Email Marketing Manager to support their direct-to-consumer e-Commerce and subscription business.
The Email Marketing Manager will develop and lead the engagement, retention, and acquisition of the brands consumer base. The candidate will collaborate with the internal marketing team to build top-tier email marketing campaigns designed to engage, maintain, and build a consumer following.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of email marketing, inclusive of consumer segmentation, analytics, and a personalized customer experience. As the brand begins to build out their acquisition strategy, they are focusing on building consistent, loyal relationships and opportunities to engage with their customers.
- Establish email and CRM strategy, with a strong focus on initial conversion, with a subsequent shift to retention, cross-selling, and engagement opportunities
- Own the customer funnel from end to end, keeping in mind all touch points across digital, .com, email, direct mail, SMS
- Create top tier targeting, drip, trigger and segmentation campaigns
- Collaborate with the in-house creative team in creating assets for email campaigns
- Monitor and provide in depth analysis, reporting, and KPIs to ensure top performance; CTR, CTOR, UOR, conversion, growth, etc.
- Deploy A/B testing to ensure maximum ROI off of retention marketing strategy
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years' experience with proven results in owning an email marketing strategy within a direct to consumer e-Commerce and subscription brand
- Proven experience in trigger / automation drip campaigns, including workflows from consumer sign-up, across the purchasing behavior, and through to re-engagement
- Experience in analytics programs (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Must be a strategic, creative individual who is passionate about innovation and execution within subscription customer journey
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, work from home allowance, paid time off, Medical/Vision/Dental