Email Marketing Manager
Benefits, 401k match, gym discount, product discount
Stability in a hyper growth start-up with ability to make an impact
About Our Client
The brand is a Series B funded lifestyle brand with over 10 years' in the US market. With a recent store opening in NYC, the brand is growing exponentially across all channels.
- The Email Marketing Manager will build the consumer lifecycle and trigger email campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, and CLTV
- Increase subscribers and conversion, and leverage external/internal partners to engage consumers across all channels; this includes retail, ecommerce, wholesale, etc.
- Ideate and optimize drip campaigns, prioritize campaigns, and determine optimal frequency
- Segment consumers and identify optimal approach to reach and engage appropriately
- Lead targeting and personalize to drive engagement as it pertains to messaging and timing
- Develop a content calendar keeping in mind cross-functional departments and specific company campaigns (i.e. promotion, holiday, product launches, store openings)
- Head creative briefs, review copy/design, and partner with the creative team to optimize content for best response and impact
- Manage and execute A/B testing and email deployment
- Work with both the creative and ecomm team to optimize landing page
- Use KPIs to improve performance, including deliverability, email delivery, inbox placement rate, UOR, CTR, CTOR, subject line/content relevancy, unsubscribe rate, bounce rate, new subscribers, conversion rate, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have prior results driven email marketing experience, speaking to KPIs and growth, as well as the following:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- 4-5 years experience in e-Commerce/performance marketing role, inclusive of customer segmentation, brand messaging, life cycle optimization, A/B testing experience
- Both quantitative driven and intuitive as it pertains to engaging consumer content for the brand; speaking to data as well as advising on how this data can leverage optimal strategy
- Collaborative and able to work with multiple cross functional partners
- Autonomous and results driven; able to work in a hypergrowth start up and build processes from scratch where necessary
What's on Offer
Benefits, PTO, 401k with match, gym membership, product discount