Email Marketing Manager
Upward mobility, unlimited growth potential and to make the role your own.
Collaborative team and seat at the table with senior leadership.
About Our Client
A growing company that values their DTC email and ecommerce channels. Providing products to support athletes, the elderly, and anyone in need of pain relief due to an injury, sports training, etc. This office is a family feel, where everyone collaborates together to drive sales and betterment of the overall company. This role requires someone who wants to have a seat at the table, voice their thoughts and opinions and genuinely is passionate about email marketing.
- Compose email marketing messages designed by the creative team.
- Execute the email send strategy created by the internal team.
- Report email KPI's to the internal team and recommend areas for improvement.
- Assist with customer service requests via social platforms and email.
- Liaise with our internal teams and resources regarding day-to-day responsibilities and other tasks to ensure the success of our eCommerce division.
- Perform various quality assurance tasks including web site testing, content review, and issue tracking.
- Assist with business data, results, and analytics as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferred 4 year degree or 2-3 years of experience in a related field (marketing, data, communications, etc.).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Proficient with Google Docs & Sheets.
- Knowledge of Listrak or similar email marketing platform.
- Knowledge HTML and CSS coding is plus.
What's on Offer
Full time position. Competitive base salary.
Uncapped growth potential.
Strong medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits.