- Chance to join a digital surgical company to improve the safety of surgeries.
- Opportunity to make direct impact on patients' lives during and after surgeries.
About Our Client
The client is a digital surgery company that recently completed its Series B funding, raising its total funding amount to over 100 million dollars. They are at the forefront of improving surgical procedures and aftermath on a patient, guided by their mission to improve the medical environment and accuracy. They are an incredibly fast growing company with its surgical software platform technology that is patent-protected to enhance a surgeon's decision making process.
- Cooperate with other teams to support business needs and achieve the mutual business goal.
- Utilize professional knowledge and experience to build, maintain, and enhance scalable systems and processes.
- Deploy optimized ML models using CI/CD practices.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be self motivated with a strong skill-set in problem solving and analytic skills as well as communication skills. The ideal candidate will be well versed in optimizing and deploying ML models on edge devices, with knowledge of ML frameworks and real-time interference frameworks. The candidate would be proficient in Linux, C/C++, Python, and TensorRT, with optional Triton Inference Server and Deep Stream SDK experience. The candidate has minimum of two professional work experience as a deployment engineer.
What's on Offer
- Fortune 500 Health & Wellness
- Flexible Vacation
- Remote work environment