- International company, leader in the Aerospace Industry
- Engine analyst with at least 3 years of experience
About Our Client
Our customer is an international company, worldwide leader in the aerospace industry.
The job is based in the Italian headquarters, close to Rome.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Being responsible of the design of cryogenic liquid propulsion systems, from the first design, to the production.
- Executing functional analysis, checking the energy balance of the engine, forecasting the performance.
- Defining the set of sensor to properly lead the test.
- Executing the combustion test.
- Executing corrective actions and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Creating reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Has strong experience in space/aerospace propulsion systems.
- Knows the principles of combustion stability.
- Knows the principles of fluids.
- Knows ECOSIM.
- Knows the quality standards and the procedures of the Aerospace sector.
What's on Offer
Strong career opportunity.