- Do you enjoy managing a team while also contributing hands-on work?
- Join a global leader in the renewable energy space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the manufacturing of renewable energy composites and has established itself as the leader in this niche field in the US. They value empowering leadership and major growth opportunities within the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Analyze process and methods to determine plan project feasibility
- Interface with production, quality and materials staff in an effective manner
- Work with various staff to conduct cost analysis
- Direct projects and make detailed plans for how to carry them through life cycle
- Represent the engineering team to the company
The Successful Applicant
- BS in mechanical, industrial, materials, aerospace or other engineering discipline (essential)
- Experience in mass manufacturing leadership (automotive is preferred)
- Project management skills
- Ability to interface with vendors, customers and employees
- Proven leadership experience and ability to perform problem analysis
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401k plan
- Opportunity to lead an implement precision engineering
- Work for a company that has established itself as a leader in its field