Enhanced Due Diligence AVP
Great work life balance
Excellent Opportunity to progress
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the New York market, one of the largest financial institutions in the world, and offers a great work life balance.
The Enhanced Due Diligence AVP will:
- Draft holistic customer, and prospective customer, risk analyses that summarize the risks and mitigating factors uncovered during the diligence process..
- Completing KYC reviews in a timely manner and in accordance with a risk-based schedule.
- Recommending improvements to process in areas of efficiency, control, and work product.
- Assess the risk of foreign and domestic legal entities, including foreign financial institutions, to ensure customers and prospective customers are within the Bank's risk tolerances
- Draft holistic customer, and prospective customer, risk analyses that summarize the risks and mitigating factors uncovered during the diligence process.
- Formulate an opinion regarding the acceptance or rejection of the legal entity
The Successful Applicant
The successful Enhanced Due Diligence AVP will have:
- 2-4 years of Compliance experience conducting holistic Enhanced Due Diligence investigations
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Solid experience in banking, with a strong emphasis as it relates to KYC regulations and processes.
- Solid experience with Banker's Toolbox, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional certification (CAMS), a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base salary + Bonus + Benefits