- Join a fast growing SaaS company with lots of opportunities for career growth
- Great company culture and benefits (including equity)
About Our Client
My client is a growing ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that's changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, and more - my client is best in class in providing universities with a platform to better connect students, career centers, and employers.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executives at the Director, SVP, and VP levels.
- Command, report and forecast sales activity - from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing relationships.
- Update and create sales proposals, leading relationships with recruiting teams around the world.
- Generate revenue and hit target quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- You love to sell and you have a track record that shows you're good at it.
- You're an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting customers on board.
- You're positive in the face of adversity and love a challenge.
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in Enterprise SaaS sales and/or HR business development, minimum 1 year of Enterprise closing experience
- Experience operating in a rapid growth business environment
- Experience selling in the HR tech landscape, including ATS systems and recruiting software, a plus.
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasting, and account planning.
What's on Offer
- $120-$125k base, 250K OTE
- Full health benefits, including 401(k) option at 3 months
- Equity options
- Fully remote role, with option to go into office
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Catered lunch with the entire team every Friday (for in-office roles)
If you're interested in this role, contact Ben Gless and your resume will be reviewed within 48 hours of submission.