Enterprise Account Executive (Los Angeles, Data, SaaS, NoSQL)
Strategic Early-level position
Uncapped growth potential in a quota crushing team
About Our Client
Our client is a Big Data technology Company. They are an open source company, that employ superstar virtualization, database, and OS veterans.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Collaborating with the Sales Development Representative and Solutions Architect teams, you will prepare account strategies and plans and constantly initiate new contacts through phone outreach, social networking, and email campaigns to increase our customer base.
- Consistently identify, prospect, qualify and develop your sales pipeline through outreach strategies and by collaborating with your SDR team.
- Build and nurture effective relationships as you guide prospects through a software acquisition cycle, from discovery through Proof-of-Concept and then contract negotiation and close, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Create proposals that address customer needs that inspire them to become Enterprise and Cloud customers.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and funnel as you exceed your monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Collaborate with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows, and other marketing-related events.
- Communicate and collaborate with Customer Success to ensure adoption, retention, and expansion in your growing portfolio of highly visible clients.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience selling B2B enterprise technology to IT Infrastructure Management and IT/Enterprise Architecture/Business Stakeholders in a fast-paced and competitive market.
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President's Club, Rep of the Quarter/Year, etc.).
- Driven, possessing a strong desire to grow and learn as a key strategy to maintain that high-level of success.
- Open to feedback and coaching as you hold yourself accountable.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as an attention to detail necessary to create compelling ROI and value propositions.
- Intelligent, having an aptitude to learn quickly and to establish credibility and to creatively apply our client's solution to an expanding set of customer use cases.
What's on Offer
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards for our industry
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, and startup benefits program
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Competitive base salary + commission + equity stock grant options
- Regularly planned team outings and company events (monthly & quarterly)
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space