- My client is a high growth global MarTech company with a sub 30 employee team in
- the Boston area / the US. Seeking an Enterprise Account Executive
About Our Client
My client is a 150 employee global MarTech, SEO and client reviews SaaS company. They have a 30 employee team in the US and are rapidly growing. They work with both mid market and enterprise clients globally with a high focus in the travel and automotive space and clients like TripAdvisor, Priceline and more.
- Prospect, identify, and qualify Enterprise Sales opportunities
- Take a consultative approach to define and analyze needs, qualification and present the value proposition to potential clients.
- Conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure, working with the Enterprise Sales Manager and Finance on pricing schedules and contracts.
- Prepare proposals, based on the customer needs advising on solutions based on requirements.
- In conjunction with and from support from the Enterprise Sales Manager, take a lead on responding to tendors; RFPs, RFQs, bringing together key stakeholders within the business, including Pre-sales and implementation.
- Work effectively with key internal stakeholders and the client to develop strategic plans in relation to the proposed solution.
- Achieve all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
- Develop & maintain successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Develop a full understanding of the business market place
- Represent Company at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
- Work closely with the marketing and the sales teams to devise marketing materials and tools to support new sales development.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date in order to provide subject matter expertise.
- Any other projects and tasks as required by business needs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or relevant discipline
- Masters degree is a plus
- Proven track record in a full closing sales role
- Prior enterprise sales experience desired
- Experience managing a quota and working to sales targets, while taking responsibility of your own success
- Experience responding to RFQs a plus
- Experience utilizing and updating a CRM system
- Be consultative, tenacious and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills
- Organized and confident in communicating over the phone, writing and in person
- Excellent customer service focus with the ability to solve problems effectively
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
What's on Offer
- $70-90k base - $140-180K OTE
- Full Benefits package
- Hybrid office / work from home structure - here to stay
- Office in the North End of Boston
- Remote options are available
If you're interested in this role, contact Ben Gless and your resume will be reviewed within 48 hours of submission.