- Join a fast growing SaaS company with lots of opportunities for career growth
- Great company culture, remote opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is a private equity backed FinTech leader in Loan Origination software specifically in commercial and consumer lending. They have been around for 30+ years and recently have made some key strides to dominate their industry as a market leader.
- Maintain consistent sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline growth and meet prescribed goals.
- Proactively create opportunities with a list of target accounts in your region
- Act as a Sales/Product Specialist and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the company product
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each financial institution.
- Become a trusted advisor and operate as a primary point of contact for new clients.
- Provide feedback ton product enhancements that reflect market need/demand.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Active use of CRM for account activity and reporting.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- Ability to travel 50% - as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years of quota driven SaaS sales experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in fintech
- Experience selling specifically into banks / credit unions a huge plus
- A strong hunter with a drive to find and close new logo business
- Consistently generated $1M+s in new logo business on an annual basis
- A proven record of accomplishment of developing new business from both prospects and doing what it takes to succeed, the hunger to close the largest deals and an inner drive and true passion for sales
- Strong relationship-based selling skills that focus on bringing innovative solutions to customers that solve their problems
- Demonstrated history for initiating, forging, and driving strategic relationships
- A client-centric perspective and the ability to lead and inspire an organization toward developing deep and mutually rewarding relationships with customers
- The ability to structure a strategy and lead its tactical execution to achieve business objectives
- Excellent leadership and communication skills -able to converse with people across different disciplines and functions; write concise; clear reports; and deliver effective presentations
- A collaborative style that emphasizes teamwork, values the contributions of each team member and encourages participation
- An overall flexible thought process and approach; someone who is comfortable both driving and working within an environment where change and transformation is being driven both internally and externally to the marketplace
- Detail oriented with an agile mind and keen intellect
- An impeccable reputation for honesty, integrity and for doing the right thing; takes responsibility for actions and outcomes
- B.A. or B.S. Business related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ yrs Relationships/experience selling into the financial services/banking sector ; selling to C level executives; relationship & consultative selling
What's on Offer
- Remote flexibility from anywhere in the US
- Ability to travel
- $125(k) base - 150k base - $250(k)+ OTE
- Strong benefits and PTO package