- Join a rocket ship FinTech company!
- Great company culture, remote opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is a global asset and investment management company who uses cutting-edge technology to modernize and improve investing decisions based on ESG guidelines and sustainable models. They have offices in almost 10 countries and are building out their North American market share.
- Help grow, build, & expand their North American market penetration and cultivate relationships with new and existing clientele
- Prospect into new business opportunities and increase engagement with existing clientele
- Lead training/educational initiatives with clients surrounding ESG & sustainability guidelines and products
- Support sales directors and marketing leads on identifying new opportunities, market trends, and potential gaps
- Act as a product/subject matter expert on all offerings & initiatives related to ESG investing
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with/passion about ESG & sustainability in the world of finance or investing
- 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing (ideally sales) role within a financial organization
- Experience with asset management at the institutional level
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- $100-135k base with bonus & equity
- Full benefits, 401k
- Fully remote/flexible work enviroment
- Highly collaborative and forward-thinking culture
- Fast-tracked career advancement