- Join a multi-national company with offices in 5 European countries
- Be their second US hire!
About Our Client
My client develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- B2B territory sales with focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling complex Speech Technology and AI Voice products and solutions and services to new big-sized business and/or partners (direct sales + channel sales)
- Generating leads and establishing relationships with prospective customers
- Hunting position: mainly generating net NEW revenue vs growing existing revenue.
- Engaging in the full sales cycle with prospective customers including presentations, understanding their requirements and IT framework, tailoring product offerings, maintaining effective relationships with key decision-makers, business negotiations, including actively driving contract negotiations
- Managing all administrative aspects of the sales cycle; bringing deals to a successful close, securing contracts to achieve an individual annual sales quota
- After-sale customer relationship management and subsequent handover to account management
- Developing a network of business partners within the region (if deemed necessary by the agreed strategy), maintaining effective business relationships with partners
- Evangelizes and Educates - both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling Speech Technology products and services
- Expands opportunities and increase average deal sizes by up-selling add-on and cross-selling a proven and customer-loved portfolio of Company products
- Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions, engaging in social media, delivering speeches and acting as an industry expert for PR-related events
- Interacting with the Presales and Project Management teams
- Demonstrates Company's values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to global team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5+ years' quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions
- Prior experience in voice, speech, language software / SaaS desired
- Previous B2B Sales experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
- Previous experience selling to Channel and Partners, building channel partner relationships and selling via channel partners
- Proven experience on hunting new accounts/clients, generating new stream revenue
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation: $100-150(k) base salary, $200-300k+ OTE
- Remote work structure - Central / West Coast
- Uncapped commission, bonus opportunity
- Benefits stipend up to $1,000 / month
- Accommodating/flexible PTO
- Transportation & cellular reimbursement