- Join a fast growing SaaS company with lots of opportunities for career growth
- Great benefits (including equity)
About Our Client
My client is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that's changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, and custom reporting, and more - my client's platform is best in class in providing employers with a platform to better connect with students and alumni.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Meet and exceed monthly quota goals tied to appointments booked
- Prospect and contact potential partners over the phone, through email, and social media
- Quickly qualify leads
- Set up meetings between prospective clients and Enterprise Account Executives
- Learn the ins and outs of our Enterprise product offering and how to position them to potential prospects
- Always improving your approach by using data-driven solutions to track your results
The Successful Applicant
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment
- Willingness to lead a high volume of outbound calling and emailing activities every day - while maintaining a positive attitude
- 1 - 3 years hands-on experience in selling
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Experience working with SalesForce or a similar CRM
- Can easily build rapport and establish relationships
- Comfortable prospecting and working with prospective clients
- Listens patiently, will probe and clarify to get necessary details from sales and/or prospects
- Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- A creative thinker: you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns.
- SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- College degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
What's on Offer
What's on Offer:
- $50k-$55k base, $70k-$80k OTE
- Generous PTO policy
- Full benefits, including 401(k), equity
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Remote work flexibility
If you're interested in this role, reach out to Hannah Kane and your resume will be reviewed within 48 hours.