Entry Level Construction Estimator
Vertically integrated Multifamily firm with operations across the South
Excellent career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
This vertically integrated firm has built a reputation for excellence and safely constructed projects.They are able to offer exceptional career advancement opportunities to individuals who possess a desire to learn accompanied by a strong work ethic.
As a member of the estimating team, you will be working under the direction of a Chief Estimator who has a wealth of knowledge and experience and is now ready to mentor someone as they start their career.
You will be assisting with the following:
- Creating budgets for projects ranging from $25M to $65M
- Reviewing subcontractor bids and collating information for budgeting purposes
- Tracking individual project progression
- Working with subcontractors and vendor base throughout the project life-cycles
- Working with Project Managers and Executive team during the conception through to final completion of each project
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying must have the following:
- 4 year Degree in a Construction related field
- Be based in or willing to relocate to Nashville, TN
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a desire to learn
Candidates with a solid background in Estimating will also be considered and a compensation in line with their experience.
What's on Offer
Flexible working hours are available along with annual bonuses and full benefits.
After the first 1-2 years you will be given an opportunity to transition into the Project Management team if you wish or you can choose to remain within Estimating if that is your preference.