Entry-Level Preconstruction Associate
Multifamily Developer, Builder with project pipeline across the Southeast
Excellent career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
Highly-Respected Multifamily Developer, Builder with expertise in Garden Style, Wrap and Podium mid-rise and high-rise Multifamily projects is looking for an entry-level preconstruction associate for their Atlanta, GA operations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Preconstruction Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Calculating costs associated with ground up Multifamily Garden Style, Wrap and Podium Mid-Rise and High-Rise projects
- Coordinating bids from subcontractors and inputting the cost information into the system
- Working with the project teams from inception through to completion of each project
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
- A Construction related Degree or experience in Preconstruction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to forge a career in Construction, either within Preconstruction or Project Management
What's on Offer
The business provides full benefits, 401k and PTO.They are able to provide excellent career development opportunities, either within Preconstruction or within Project Management.