Entry Level Quality Engineer - Electronics - Tucker, GA
Growing contract manufacturer seeking an entry level QE
PCBA/Electronics experience highly desirable
About Our Client
My client is a specialized contract manufacturer who works with a variety of markets including aerospace, medical device and consumer electronics.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist in the maintenance of the quality management system
- Work with Engineering on issuing NCRs for RMAs, customer complaints and internal quality issues
- Oversees and directs incoming, outgoing, and in-process quality assurance activities.
- Work cross departmentally to ensure they are compliant with internal and external requirements
- Review and approve inspection procedures.
- Support the business through Continuous Improvement activities such as, CAPA, Lean, Kaizen, and Six Sigma activities.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in engineering or technical field
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous CAPA's or Root Cause Analysis
- Experience with PCBA's or Electronics is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interact with customers and suppliers as neede
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.