- Hunting and Farming sales position within an international recruitment firm.
- Uncapped, quarterly bonuses based off of revenue billed.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
As an Entry Level Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
* New client acquisition and developing short, medium- and long-term strategy for team to follow.
* Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
* Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role model to all colleagues.
* Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem-solving capability.
* Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
* Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
* Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
* Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.Submit your resume today and it will be considered promptly. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Madeleine Ammons for further discussion within 48 hours of application.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate at Michael Page has drive and determination to be a top performer while also prioritizing providing excellent service to their candidates and clients.An Entry Level Recruiter will be skilled at the following:
A minimum of 1 year's experience in B2B sales or agency recruitment
Developing business and prospecting into new clients
Curating lasting relationships with clients and candidates
Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
An ability to showcase adaptability and resilience
Experience with consultative selling solutions
A desire to be a top performer and establish yourself as a market expert in your vertical.
What's on Offer
As an Entry Level Recruiter with Michael Page you will be eligible for the following benefits:
* Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission structure.
* Commission structure paid on personal revenue.
* Transparent promotion targets for continued career advancement.
* Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
* Ongoing professional development.
* Opportunity to join several different business councils: Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to name just a few.
* 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max 25). Plus 1 mental health day each month.
* 401k match.