- Great financial institution
- Excellent career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment management company that manages approximately USD $201 billion in assets as of end-2021 across global equity, fixed-income, derivatives and real estate.
- Primary responsibility will be to perform sector/industry/company bottoms-up fundamental research.
- Evaluate companies and dig deep into their strategies, performance, and future growth.
- Apply passion for long-term investing with a focus on generating alpha;
- Effectively communicate complex investment ideas and strategies to the investment team.
- Sector coverage: Consumer, Industrials, Healthcare, or other sectors
- Responsible for portfolio management, risk analysis & monitoring, market research, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher education degree
- At least 3 years of experience in equity research analysis (buy-side preferred)
- Knowledge of finance and various industries and capital markets acumen
- Ability to pay great attention to details and multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate well thought out recommendations to PM within strict time constraints and risk parameters
- Consumer, Industrials, or Healthcare sector experience preferred
- Fundamental analysis, modeling, and valuation capabilities
- experience in research analysis with good understanding of EQ/Derivatives trading
- Portfolio management and analysis capability
- Trading-related basic knowledge and understanding
- Quantitative analysis capability
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus
- Fully paid company benefits
- Great PTO