- Secured backlog of projects through 2022 & repeat business
- Very competitive base salary + benefits.
About Our Client
Our reputable client ties to tradition while exploring the best practices in the field of construction. This General Contractor has had $3+ billion of work this past decade. They work in an array of markets from healthcare to residential. Employees can grow their career by developing, challenging, and leading the advancement of the building industry. Employees are given a work/life balance with unmatched benefits.
- Culture: very collaborate and team-oriented environment
- Great work/life balance - work outings, happy hours, and remote working opportunities
- Be a part one of Midwest's leading general contractor
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress
- Work with the entire preconstruction team in various capacities
- Accurately estimate projects from conceptual through construction document phases
- Present Value Engineering ideas when required.
- Maintain and build stronger client relations.
- Accurately estimate general condition costs as well as preliminary scheduling.
- Navigate and utilize information contained in REVIT Models
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ Years as an Estimator or close to
- Ideally Commercial and Multifamily projects preferred
- Strong Estimating background with projects ranging from around $5-$50 Million
- Team focused attitude
- Experience bidding on larger projects
- Efficient in high-level software experience
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Strong attention and accuracy to detail
- Ability to work alongside others
- Strong work ethic
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary between $80,000-$105,000
- Profit sharing
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits at no cost to employee with full family coverage at no cost
- 401k match
- Vehicle allowances
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Project Bonuses
- Bonus potential
- Laptop provided
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Standard Holidays
- Company Outings