- Exciting opportunity to work for one of NJ leading General Contractors!
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities!
About Our Client
This North Jersey based commercial General Contractor was established over 25 years ago and has developed a very strong reputation in the area. They believe in valuing and advancing their employees' careers and forming positive relationships within the community.
The Estimator will:
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Prepare work to be estimated by gather proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Perform conceptual, schematic, and design development budgets
- Review plans for consistency and accuracy
- Manage all levels of take-offs while applying unit prices
- Collaborate with others on the preconstruction team to successfully bid jobs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Estimator should have:
- 5+ years of estimating experience, preferably at a commercial GC
- Experience bidding valued at $1M or more (most projects are in the $5M-$10M range)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering field
What's on Offer
The Estimator will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for company bonuses
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k company match