- Rapidly growing contractor in the Charleston Market!
- Would you like to join an award winning General Contractor?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a rapidly growing Commercial General Contractor who is headquartered in Greenville, SC. They have been named one of the best places to work in South Carolina and pride themselves on their next-level company culture. They offer enormous growth potential as they are looking to expand their preconstruction team specifically for the Charleston market. Priding themselves on their tenure and portfolio, they have implemented a work environment that has generated tremendous success. They focus mainly on commercial projects, with an extremely strong forecast of projects in the coming years. If you are a Construction Estimator and have experience with commercial construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Estimator - Commercial GC - Charleston will be responsible for:
- Analyzing construction blueprints and other documents to prepare time frames, costs, material, and labor estimates
- Preparing bid packages, development budgets, and analyzing subcontractor bids for use in conceptual and bid proposal estimates
- Establishing pricing and conducting comparison activities
- Working closely with construction project management team to maintain estimate throughout project
- Consulting with vendors and internal project teams to resolve issues
- Establishing and maintaining strong subcontractor relationships
The Successful Applicant
Construction Estimator - Commercial GC - Charleston should have:
- At least 3-5 years construction estimating experience
- Ability to perform take-offs and organize conceptual budget pricing
- Must be a self-starter and understand deadlines.
- Must have good phone and excellent people skills.
- Must be proficient with project/estimating related software including iSqFt, ProCore, Sage, On-Screen Takeoff,
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
What's on Offer
Construction Estimator- Commercial GC - Charleston will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience (ranging roughly $80,000-$120,000 for 3-5 years experience)
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered