- Based in St. Louis, MO.
- Estimating role for a multifamily development firm.
About Our Client
Multifamily developer in St. Louis, MO focused on university housing and luxury apartment project work within the multifamily sector. This firm has a national scope in which they oversee the development and construction of all of their projects. The are looking for a knowledgeable estimator to join their team as a leader and who is eager to work not only with their team but with clientele.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
Reporting directly into the VP, the main duties and responsibilities of the Estimator will include the following:
- Estimate from both concept designs and complete designs
- Assist design team with budgetary pricing at various stages in design development
- Completion of all aspects of project bidding including plan and specification takeoff, vendor contact and tracking, bid form completion, pricing, bid review and submission
- Scope and evaluate bids from subcontractors and suppliers for accuracy and completeness
- Assist with the development, updating and implementation of an estimating database with assemblies
- Assist or lead the process of implementation of estimating program software system
- Maintain a cost history data base
- Review estimates with design team and/or construction team
- Interact with clients and design team as needed to evaluate conceptual and detailed estimates
- Assist Project Manager with project budget set up once projects are awarded
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or something similar
- 2-6 years in the construction industry as either a Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Familiarity with project documentation and software
- Knowledge of building $15M+ projects
- Ability to travel twice a month
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $90k - $120k dependent upon experience level
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous benefits package
- 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Profit Sharing program
- Clear-cut growth plan for all employees
- Flexible work environment (work-life balance mentality)