Estimator - Construction
Work directly with the Construction Company President
Lead Commercial Construction Project Bidding
About Our Client
We are working with a well established construction company in the Landis, North Carolina area looking for an Estimator - Construction. They have a very well-established project pipeline and strong track record in commercial projects. If you are interested, please submit your resume and contact Chris Knight directly on 617-824-2649.
As ESTIMATOR the successful candidate will:
- Conduct and initial take-off of drawings, review and analyze drawings, blueprints, specifications and other documentation to prepare estimates of quantities take-offs, make decisions of equipment needs, the size of crew required, and physical constraints at the site.
- Aid in developing full-scope estimates based on final construction documents.
- Coordinate efforts needed for proposals and bids.
- Support all phases of construction activities.
- Maintain knowledge of market pricing and trends.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant requires the following qualification and experience:
- BS in Construction Management or Engineering
- 10+ years' of construction experience in estimating and project management ( 5 years in office and 5 years in the field) ·
- Experience budgeting jobs in the local construction market
- Experience with utilities, contaminated soils and all aspects of site work
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Timberline Estimating, OST, AutoCAD and Revit
- Good time management and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
The succesful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Base salary
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k plan
- Health insurance, dental coverage and vision
- Additional benefits - potential truck/vehicle allowance.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and contact Chris Knight directly on 617-824-2649.