Estimator - Design/Build - South Hadley, MA
Quick career progression for employees who show merit
Autonomy and Responsibility! Be the lead Estimator on projects
About Our Client
With over 40 years of experience and a wide range of capabilities this client offers unmatched service to clients and build work of the highest quality in Western, MA.
From conceptual design through permitting, their clients are aware of every aspect of their project development and cost. By becoming involved early on with your project our years of experience and knowledgeable staff allow us to successfully determine the best method of approach to both design and construction while providing the highest quality of service at an affordable cost.
Each project has unique challenges that often lead to cost and time delays. This client is well versed in overcoming challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Oversee teams that develop pricing and finalize estimates from concept through construction.
- Ensure bids and proposal submissions are precise, accurate and submitted on time.
- Direct review of documents, plans, specs and project sites to clarify work scopes.
- Develop Level 1 and 2 project schedules that inform early estimates and preconstruction planning.
- Coordinate with the Virtual Design and Construction team to develop cost, material and equipment data
- Develop strong relationships with trade subcontractors and material and equipment suppliers.
- Ensure complete project scope and coverage
- Solicit and evaluate subcontractor bids and assemble complete bid packages
- Oversee the development prospective subcontractor / vendor bidder lists and release of bid packages.
- Oversee bid analysis and subcontractor shortlisting, and award recommendations.
- Present project facts and figures to win the client's trust and selection as their builder
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has experience and education that will qualify them to run an estimating department. The will have 5+ years of relevant experience. The successful candidate is responsive and submits a detailed resume with a project list.
- Proficiency: Timberline Estimating; Procore; Quantity Takeoff; and Microsoft Office.
- Understand sitework, foundation systems, utility installations and soil remediation alternatives and associated costs
- Provide clear direction and inspire excellent performance.
If you fit these qualifications APPLY NOW!
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of 100K+ dependent on experience. Joining a company that is committed to employing motivated talented personnel who take pride in their accomplishments. They offer a friendly a work environment that allows for growth and the opportunity to advance their career based upon merit not politics .